Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement
This document must be read and agreed to before registering for classes
1. Clients have a right to expect that information revealed in sessions not be disclosed to any other persons without extraordinary justification. The conditions that justify the release of information and by law must be reported to the appropriate agencies are the following:
Knowledge of child abuse or neglect of a minor currently under age 18.
Knowledge of senior citizen abuse or neglect.
Knowledge of a felony that has been or is being committed.
A client poses a serious risk of suicide and is an imminent danger to self.
A client poses a threat of imminent danger to another person.
A judge, by issuance of a court order, may obtain information.
2. Classes are often conducted in groups. Disclosures by any member of the group should be considered confidential by all other members of the group. The instructor is not responsible for confidentiality breaches by group members, bystanders, guests, or any other entity.
3. I understand that the services provided to me are for educational and self-improvement purposes and are not for the diagnosis or treatment of any mental or physical ailment.
4. Like the practice of medicine, hypnosis, self-hypnosis and hypnotherapy are not absolute sciences. We have no knowledge of any case on record where an individual has been harmed in any way by hypnosis. We do know of thousands of cases where individuals have benefited from these experiences.
5. I am of legal age and in consideration of my acceptance as a participant in this hypnosis and hypnotherapy session, training, seminar or any other Blissborn production, I for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assignees, do hereby release and discharge the class instructor, the host venue, Blissborn, and any of their employees and other participants from all claims of damages, copyright, demands or actions whatsoever in any manner arising from my participation. By attending class, I signify my agreement with these statements.
6. I have received a copy of the HIPAA disclosure.
7. Group Class Tuition Payments. Group class deposits are required two weeks before the start of class. Full tuition payments must be made by the start of the first class. Payment plans are possible and are available at the discretion of One Love Childbirth. Due to anticipatory preparation and teaching fees and costs, deposit refunds are retained with few exceptions, after the deposit payment due date. For extenuating circumstances please contact Emily Pavidis, owner and lead class instructor at One Love Childbirth Services.
8. Group Class Cancellations. Class may be postponed or taught by another instructor if the leading teacher is called to attend a birth. Please check your email before class for updates of this nature. Any rescheduling will be done to accommodate the needs of the majority of the class. For those that are unable to attend the make-up class, the Blissborn instructor will provide you with an email outlining any details necessary to support the material in the text and on the CDs. Additionally, the instructor will be available to answer questions and provide educational support via email.
9. Private Appointment Cancellations. We understand that cancellations are inevitable. As a small business our aim is to operate sustainably, while accommodating our clients conscientiously. We reserve the right to be compensated in full, or up to $100, for appointments cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment. For appointments cancelled more than 24 hours in advance, deposits will be retained, and all other payments will be refunded. Requests for exemptions from this policy will be considered and honored at the discretion of One Love Childbirth.
10. Group Class Absences. Student absences are an unfortunate but common situation. If there is another group class in session during your pregnancy, you will be able to make-up the class with the Blissborn instructor at no additional expense by sitting in on the other class. If this option is not possible, the Blissborn instructor will provide you with an email outlining any details necessary to support the material in the text and on the CDs. Private in-home and in-office sessions are availabe at current service rates if desired.
11. Use of information for social media and marketing. Any pictures shared with One Love Childbirth & Wellness Services (including email attachments and Facebook “tags” or “shares”) may be used on the One Love website and/or social media platforms unless expressly stated otherwise. One Love's intention in sharing this information is to build confidence in others through the inspirational stories and photographs of present and past students. We hope you will consider supporting this mission. Thank you.
We appreciate your trust in One Love and look forward to working with you.
Thank you for choosing One Love Childbirth Services!